What You Can Do
BioAccel provides unparalleled experiential learning and internship opportunities for students, and has a special category for student teams in its annual Solutions Challenge. Our internships provide practical experience students can get in the classroom. Our last posting attracted more than 100 applicants. We want to be able to offer more opportunities to more deserving young people.
You can contribute through the following ways:
- Support BioAccel with corporate sponsorships and in-kind support
- A variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities exist for Solutions Challenge and other programs.
- Provide a loaned executive or administrative support.
- Leadership programs offered by your company for our employees to improve their productivity
- Sponsoring learning opportunities for our employees as well as our entrepreneurs.
- Be a speaker at a BioAccel training session for entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to BioAccel's Entrepreneur Support System.
- Build a strong sustainable network of entrepreneurs, investors and donors by proving BioAccel with more networking opportunities
- Help BioAccel organize pre-launch programs and events for its portfolio
- Provide BioAccel with a better media coverage, and help drive more brand awareness and value to the audience