What We Do
BioAccel® is a non-profit organization, that accomplishes its economic development mission by focusing on late stage research and technology; transforming research discoveries into new business opportunities with a focus on medical devices, tools, and services. As the management arm of BioInspire™, BioAccel provides BioInspire resident companies:
- Proof-of-concept funding;
- Hands-on technical and business mentoring, strategic planning and support services;
- Free and/or reduced commercial space at BioInspire
- Ability to take advantage of shared resources:
- Centralized FDA Quality Control System, Access to Solidworks, Basic shared lab equipment, Phone/data services, and a Network of consultants, service providers, and funders
BioInspire, through BioAccel's leadership, addresses the key issues surrounding the challenge of commercializing medical devices by providing assistance in funding, partnerships and high-level mentorship. BioAccel helps companies move from discovery, through development and into the marketplace. Their focus is to bridge the gaps between development and commercialization to ensure that each company will be successful.